IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN: QUESTIONS I CANNOT PRESENTLY ANSWER
- If we can talk about a recently (September 2017) discovered skull of a species of present day muskox, the helmeted muskox, that was hunted by First Nations before becoming extinct about 11,000 years ago? Any connection or is this a politically incorrect question?
- Whether “celebrity” Beyoncé’s assertion that the recent September 2017 earthquake off Mexico’s coast was caused by climate change can be proven by science or remains just the moronic assertion of an equally moronic celebrity?
- Whether Millennials and subsequent generations will ever consider the wondrous world around them to be more interesting than their phones?
- Now that the last letter of the alphabet has been used to identify a generation, what appellations will be used to identify future generations?
- How heavy must become the irony before it is recognized that a binary gender union is required to produce a so called non-binary offspring?
- Whether Justin Trudeau’s voluminous rhetoric will ever contain anything of greater substance than a vacuum?
- Whether now dividing into “upper” and “lower” the label “middle class” contradicts the concept?; like having hips and a chest without a waist.
Copyright © 2017 Ian de W. Semple